1611 Sunset Dr, Clearwater
Located in the beautiful “Old Clearwater Bay” community with waterfront homes directly across the street. This historical home was built in 1921 and has a basement which is a very rare feature in Clearwater. Original brick, 6 inch window casings, and wood floors remain as part of the original charm. There is an open floor plan downstairs where you will find the Living room, Kitchen, and dining room. These rooms are only separated by the fireplace in the middle. You also have a closet pantry, ½ bath, built in display cabinet, and window seat. There are 4 bedrooms upstairs with one full bathroom. The owner has completed many updates over the last 4 years…Roof 2015, 2 FULL A/C units 2018, Kitchen cabinets, counters, appliances, and breakfast bar 2016, Bathrooms 2015, Windows (partial) 2019, Rear patio/entertainment & pavers 2017, and more. There is plenty of storage thru out the house and in the basement. Washer and Dryer are located in the basement which is currently used as a game room and storage. This home has plenty of space to relax outside. There is an enclosed front porch with partial water views, open front porch, and outdoor entertaining area with built in bar/grill. 2 car garage with alley access. Walk to the mini waterfront parks on the end of the neighboring streets. Minutes to Downtown Clearwater and Dunedin, Shopping, dining, entertainment, and of course our World Famous Clearwater Beach.
- MLS® #U8042542
- Full Baths1
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,842
- Year Built1921
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- ParkingAlley Access, On Street
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewIn City Limits, Sidewalk, Street Paved
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Rain Gutters, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market14
- Address1611 Sunset Dr
- SubdivisionGulf View
- CountyPinellas County
- Zip Code33755
- InteriorCarpet, Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Stone Counters
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesLiving Room, Wood Burning
- StoriesThree Or More Story
- ElementarySandy Lane Elementary-PN
- MiddleDunedin Highland Middle-PN
- HighClearwater High-PN
- Listing OfficeSmith & Associates Real Estate
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 19th, 2019 at 7:45pm EDT.