1919 Seagull Dr, Clearwater
Location, location, location! This is the one you have been looking for - four bedroom, three full bath home on Allen's Creek with access to Tampa Bay in highly desirable Elde Oro West offers gorgeous views of the water and 80 feet of seawall! Spend your days poolside watching for dolphin or take a dip in the deep end of the pool. Flood insurance is grandfathered, HOA is voluntary! Separate family and living room, along with a private dining room makes this home feel even more spacious. Large master suite boasts two walk-in closets and large ensuite bathroom. The split floor plan offers plenty of privacy with three distinct areas of the house. Attached two car garage is oversized with a workshop. The concrete seawall was replaced April 2013, Roof replaced June 2008. Stove, microwave, electric water heater and dishwasher new 2018. New flat roof over lanai and fresh exterior paint April 2019. Home has been inspected and is ready for you!
- MLS® #U8036585
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,595
- Year Built1979
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Phone Available, Sewer Connected, Underground Utilities, Water Available
- ParkingGarage Door Opener, Workshop in Garage
- # of Garages2
- ViewFlood Insurance Required, Flood Zone, Street Paved, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn Ground, Outside Bath Access, Screen Enclosure, Solar Heat
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Hurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Lighting, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market78
- Address1919 Seagull Dr
- SubdivisionElde Oro West
- CountyPinellas County
- Zip Code33764
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Split Bedroom, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Ice Maker, Kitchen Reverse Osmosis System, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Heat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryBelcher Elementary-PN
- MiddleLargo Middle-PN
- HighLargo High-PN
- Listing OfficeFlorida Premiere Realty
Price Change History for 1919 Seagull Dr, Clearwater, FL (MLS® #U8036585)
|Price Reduced (from $449,900)||$444,900||$5,000 (1.11%)|
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 26th, 2019 at 9:15pm EDT.