1170 Palmetto St, Clearwater
Welcome home to this versatile and charming Clearwater property that features an attached but separate In-Law apartment that you truly must see to appreciate. There are so many options with this layout. The front house features 2 bedrooms, 1 full bathroom, a large foyer/living room combo, a large eat-in kitchen that was new in 2016 & has white hand painted & subway tile backsplash, plus there is a huge office/utility laundry room. There is ceramic tile throughout all main living areas and the interior was freshly painted in 2016. The In-Law Apartment has 2 of its own separate direct access doors and features 1 bedroom, 1 full bathroom, 2 large living/family rooms, a large full remodeled eat-in kitchen that boasts stainless appliances and sliding glass door to its own private outdoor space. Plus you have full washer/dryer hookup in the attached oversized 2 car garage. Together there is over 1700 square feet of living space. Each unit has it’s own electric meter that are billed separately. This is a perfect setup for in-law living, college student back at home, rental apartment to generate income, investment as a duplex, or guest house for visitors. New Roof in 2016, tons of storage in the attic above garage, screened front porch entry to in-law apartment, plus so much more. There are too many features and amenities to list. Schedule your visit today!
- MLS® #U8028089
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,792
- Year Built1926
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Public, Street Lights
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Other
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewIn City Limits, Near Golf Course, Near Marina, Near Public Transit, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Park View
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Other, Rain Barrel/Cistern(s), Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market31
- Address1170 Palmetto St
- SubdivisionSpringfield Sub 2
- CountyPinellas County
- Zip Code33755
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Other, Skylight(s), Solid Surface Counters, Split Bedroom
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Other, Wall Units / Window Unit, Zoned
- CoolingCentral Air, Other, Wall/Window Unit(s), Zoned
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementarySandy Lane Elementary-PN
- MiddleDunedin Highland Middle-PN
- HighClearwater High-PN
- Listing OfficeCoastal Properties Group
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on January 20th, 2019 at 8:30pm EST.