1939 Temple Ter, Clearwater
As you enter the home thru double doors you will find a very bright & open floor plan. Floors throughout living room, dining room and family room are beautiful engineered wood. Kitchen features a large island w/ a range & deluxe hood. All custom dark wood cabinets have plenty of storage & granite countertops w/ all newer stainless steel appliances. Kitchen overlooks dining area & living area that has a skylight to allow natural lighting. There's also an adjacent family room w/ a wood burning fireplace & additional room to have an office area. Three spacious bedrooms with newer carpets & large closets. There's a large guest bath, fully renovated with a gorgeous vanity, granite counter top, glass enclosed tub & shower, new toilet. Spa-like master bath has a walk in shower, new vanity & toilet along with custom tile work. Home also features new thermal windows with energy efficient cellular custom shades (cordless multi-directional, blackout), newer roof, newer AC. There's a whole house filtration system that does not convey but is negotiable. The fenced in backyard includes an attached screened in porch, fruit trees & low maintenance landscaping. Reclaimed water hookup has been installed as well. This home has so much to offer, is move in ready! Centrally located in Pinellas County w/ easy access to the beach, shopping, schools, airports & recreational facilities.
- MLS® #U8027994
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,820
- Year Built1962
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Public
- ParkingGarage Door Opener, Oversized
- # of Garages1
- ExteriorBlock, Siding
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Rain Gutters
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsShades, Thermal Windows
- Days on Market146
- Address1939 Temple Ter
- SubdivisionSherwood Heights
- CountyPinellas County
- Zip Code33764
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Engineered Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Skylight(s), Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator
- HeatingElectric, Heat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesFamily Room, Wood Burning
- ElementaryBelcher Elementary-PN
- MiddleOak Grove Middle-PN
- HighLargo High-PN
- Listing OfficeCoastal Properties Group
Price Change History for 1939 Temple Ter, Clearwater, FL (MLS® #U8027994)
|Price Reduced||$297,000||$1,000 (0.34%)|
|Price Reduced||$298,000||$1,500 (0.50%)|
|Price Reduced||$299,500||$500 (0.17%)|
|Price Reduced||$300,000||$5,000 (1.64%)|
|Price Reduced (from $310,000)||$305,000||$5,000 (1.61%)|
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 17th, 2019 at 4:30am EDT.