(Undisclosed Address), Bradenton
You'll fall in love with this picturesque rental home in Bradenton, FL with great curb appeal! The formal living and dining rooms are ideal for entertaining guests. The eat-in kitchen includes a pantry, gorgeous wood flooring and sliding glass doors out to the screened lanai patio.
- MLS® #T3172696
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,809
- Year Built1998
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- Exterior FeaturesSliding Doors, Patio/Porch Screened
- Days on Market22
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34212
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Split Bedroom
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryFreedom Elementary
- MiddleCarlos E. Haile Middle
- HighBraden River High
- Listing OfficeProgress Residential Prop
Price Change History for N/A, Bradenton, FL (MLS® #T3172696)
|Price Reduced (from $1,855)||$1,815||$40 (2.16%)|
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 26th, 2019 at 1:45am EDT.