1846 Sunrise Blvd, Clearwater
Escape to paradise with a breathtaking view and access to The Tampa Bay! Upon entry the formal living/dining rooms boast custom marble floors and a spectacular view of the bay through the six-panel colonial sliding doors allowing tons of natural light to shine throughout the entire house. The kitchen appoints: gleaming hardwood floors, granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, solid wood cabinetry with plenty of storage space and a wine cooler. Both bedrooms feature the original terrazzo flooring preserving the charm and authenticity of the home. Retreat to the beautifully pavered patio and enjoy Florida’s wildlife in its finest habitat with an extra-long waterfront and sea wall that is surrounded by mangroves! Extra pad with 30 AMP electrical outlet and sewage for RV parking. The roof is less than 2 years old. There is plenty of room to add a pool too. Easy access to interstate, airports, shopping, restaurants, schools, beaches and parks.
- MLS® #T3161067
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,681
- Year Built1955
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected, Fiber Optics, Public, Sewer Connected
- ParkingBoat, Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Parking Pad
- # of Garages2
- ViewFlood Insurance Required, Flood Zone, In County, Street Dead-End, Street Paved, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market260
- Address1846 Sunrise Blvd
- SubdivisionSunrise Vista
- CountyPinellas County
- Zip Code33760
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Terrazzo, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Stone Counters, Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryBelcher Elementary-PN
- MiddleOak Grove Middle-PN
- HighPinellas Park High-PN
- Listing OfficeRe/max Action First Of Florida
Price Change History for 1846 Sunrise Blvd, Clearwater, FL (MLS® #T3161067)
|Price Reduced||$489,000||$10,000 (2.00%)|
|Price Reduced (from $515,000)||$499,000||$16,000 (3.11%)|
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 26th, 2019 at 2:00am EDT.