3922 Sunshine Pine Ave, Bradenton
Under construction now! The Hacienda features a dynamic one-story plan offering over 1800 square feet. This home has high ceilings and over-sized windows allowing tons of nature light! This open concept plan is great for entertaining all your friends and family! The gourmet kitchen is a chiefs dream, featuring upgraded 42 inch cabinets with crown molding, an over-sized kitchen island, built in oven and cooktop range! Enjoy all that Florida has to offer because this home boasts a 16x9 covered lanai, perfect for outdoor entertaining! Moss Creek by David Weekley Homes is a brand new gated community that features a resort style pool and NO CDD Fees!
- MLS® #T3112879
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,841
- Year Built2018
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Available, Phone Available, Public, Sewer Connected, Street Lights, Underground Utilities, Water Available
- FeaturesPool, Deed Restricted, Gated Community, Sidewalk
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- Exterior FeaturesHurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsInsulated Windows, Low Emissivity Windows
- Days on Market254
- Address3922 Sunshine Pine Ave
- AreaBradenton/Braden River/Lakewood Rch
- SubdivisionMoss Creek
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34203
- InteriorCarpet, Laminate, Tile
- Interior FeaturesEating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), In Wall Pest System, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Split Bedroom, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Convection Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Ice Maker, Microwave
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryTara Elementary
- MiddleBraden River Middle
- HighBraden River High
- Listing OfficeWeekley Homes Realty Company
Price Change History for 3922 Sunshine Pine Ave, Bradenton, FL (MLS® #T3112879)
|Price Reduced||$337,990||$2,000 (0.59%)|
|Price Reduced (from $343,290)||$339,990||$3,300 (0.96%)|
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on February 23rd, 2019 at 9:44pm EST.