1528 Majestic Oak Dr, Apopka
AMAZING OPPORTUNITY WITH TONS OF UPGRADES!!!Staring with a energy saving solar system by MOMENTUM for the entire house. Window shutters blinds decorative. Alarm system its also included. Newer A/C unit and wood floors. In law suites including great room, bedroom bath and kitchen. Additional whole new bathroom by the pool area. Beautiful large foyer welcomes you to the open floorpan. Formal living and dining, spacious kitchen and vaulted bright family room. OPEN KITCHEN with tons of cabinet space overlooks the family room with beautiful focal point brick floor-to-ceiling double sided fireplace. Abundance of soaring ceilings with skylights. Flooring throughout has been upgraded. Cozy formal living room with fireplace with mirrored formal dining room which opens to the kitchen. SPLIT FLOOR PLAN. PRIVATE MASTER RETREAT has a separate adjoining office-study/work out room. Three bedrooms off family room share updated guest bathroom and all bedroom closets upgraded. PRIVATE IN LAW SUITE has separate side entry , equipped with its very own living space, bedroom, bathroom & kitchen with glass slider to the lanai and sparkling pool. INCREDIBLE SCREEN POOL with cover lanai great for entertainment. Fenced backyard TREE CAR GARAGE WITH ONE BAY HAVING 8 FT DOOR FOR BOAT/R.V. STORAGE. Circular driveway allows for guest parking. A MUST SEE DREAM HOME!!!!ceiling lamps on the master bedroom, living and dining DNC.
- MLS® #S5012370
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage3,132
- Year Built1987
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Public, Water Available
- FeaturesAssociation Recreation - Owned, Community Boat Ramp, Fishing Pier, Golf Community, Playground, Tennis Courts, Water Access
- ParkingCircular Driveway, Covered, Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Golf Cart Garage
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn Ground, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorBlock, Brick, Stone, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesSliding Doors
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Listing OfficeCharles Rutenberg Realty Orlando
- Address1528 Majestic Oak Dr
- SubdivisionSweetwater Country Club Sec C
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32712
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Engineered Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s)
- AppliancesDisposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesGround Floor Unit
- Days on Market11
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 26th, 2019 at 10:00am EDT.