3357 Gray Fox Cv, Apopka
Adorable town home. This home features upgraded imported Italian tile, upgraded kitchen, updated light fixtures in a great location. The half bath has a custom cabinet and a circular vessel sink as another upgrade. This two bedroom two and a half bath town homes has a new roof, new garage door opener and the hot water heater is only about six years old. This home has been well cared for and maintained. There is an added built in closet under the stairs and steel pull down stairs to the attic for extra storage. Unwind in the Florida room just off the family room.
- MLS® #O5780773
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,302
- Year Built1993
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public
- FeaturesPool, Sidewalk
- # of Garages1
- ExteriorStucco, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesSliding Doors
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market26
- Address3357 Gray Fox Cv
- SubdivisionVillage At Foxwood A Condo
- CountySeminole County
- Zip Code32703
- InteriorCarpet, Porcelain Tile
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Solid Surface Counters
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesTwo Story, Townhouse 2-3 Floors
- ElementaryWekiva Elementary
- MiddleTeague Middle
- HighLake Brantley High
- Listing OfficeSunshine State Realty
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 26th, 2019 at 9:30pm EDT.