1329 Madison Ivy Cir, Apopka
Welcome to this move in ready 4 bed 3 bath home with nearly 3,000 square feet of living space and the perfect home for you and your family! The search is over with this immaculate home! Pavered driveway leads to the side entry two garage and stately front entry. Double door entry leads to the foyer which splits the formal living and dining rooms. Continue through to the family room with built-in niches and a welcoming fireplace. The family room opens to the kitchen so you'll always be a part of the action. The kitchen features stainless steel appliances, plenty of cabinet and counter space including a pantry. Eat-in bar and adjacent casual dining area with views to the oversized and fully fenced backyard. The screened lanai with ceiling fan offers comfort year round. Watch the kids and pets play safely in your private and fenced backyard. Downstairs master suite with ensuite featuring split dual vanities, soaking tub, glass enclosed shower and separate water closet. Guest bedrooms are large enough to easily accommodate overnight guests and your growing family. Located in Apopka's Parkside at Errol Estates. Convenient to shopping, dining and easy access to SR-429 and everything that Central Florida has to offer. Call now to schedule your showing!!!
- MLS® #O5779881
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,968
- Year Built2005
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Public, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Meter, Sprinkler Recycled
- FeaturesDeed Restricted, Playground, Pool, Sidewalk
- # of Garages2
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Irrigation System, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Sprinkler Metered, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market28
- Address1329 Madison Ivy Cir
- SubdivisionParkside At Errol Estates
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32712
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Heat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesFamily Room, Wood Burning
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryApopka Elem
- MiddleWolf Lake Middle
- HighApopka High
- Listing OfficeBelben Realty Group
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 25th, 2019 at 2:45pm EDT.