2469 Verde View Dr, Apopka
This well designed 1 story floor plan is an open 3 way split; with one of the bedrooms with its own en-suite full bath. The kitchen/ family combo is a huge space with a triple sliding glass door leading to the extended covered lanai. The gourmet kitchen has amazing upgrades including 42” full overlay Espresso cabinets with crown molding, slide out trashcan and LED under cabinet lighting, granite counters with farmhouse sink, Stainless steel built in double wall ovens and gas cooktop, and gorgeous backsplash. The main areas showcase 12x24 tile flooring, (carpet in the bedrooms) and 8ft interior doors. The master suite has a tray ceiling, a huge walk in closet and a dreamy bathroom; with separate his and her vanities and a garden tub/ separate shower with semi frameless enclosure. All the baths have upgraded wall tile, upgraded countertops, and shower niches. This home is 100% Energy Star 3.1 certified and built to M/I Homes Whole Home Standards that means quality construction, the home will be affordable to operate and you can save money on your energy bills.
- MLS® #O5763669
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,504
- Year Built2019
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, NaturalGas Available, Public, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesFence Restrictions, Gated Community, Playground, Pool, Vehicle Restrictions, Deed Restricted, Gated Community, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, Sidewalk
- # of Garages2
- ViewIn City Limits, Sidewalk, Street Paved
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsENERGY STAR Qualified Windows
- Days on Market102
- Address2469 Verde View Dr
- SubdivisionVistas At Waters Edge
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32703
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesEating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Split Bedroom, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Cooktop, Exhaust Fan, Tankless Water Heater
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryApopka Elem
- MiddleWolf Lake Middle
- HighWekiva High
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Advantage Realty
Price Change History for 2469 Verde View Dr, Apopka, FL (MLS® #O5763669)
|Price Increased (from $402,089)||$403,089||$1,000 (0.25%)|
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 26th, 2019 at 10:15pm EDT.