2212 Bigler Oak Pl, Apopka
Built 2014, Executive Home with STONE FAÇADE located at end of CUL-DE-SAC features: FRONT PATIO, TILE ROOF, 3-CAR GARAGE, PAVED DRIVEWAY & IRRIGATION SYSTEM. Interior has 24 FT &/or TRAY CEILINGS in several rooms, RECESSED LIGHTING, CROWN MOLDING Throughout, TINTED GLASS & DOUBLE-PANED WINDOWS for ENERGY EFFICIENCY. Living Room & Dining Room separated by columns with custom lighting, expansive windows, TILE FLOORING. GOURMET KITCHEN has PREP ISLAND, Pendant Lights, STONE Countertops, Modern GLASS BACKSPLASH, WOOD CABINETS with 42" crown trim, DUAL BUILT-IN OVENS & WALK-IN PANTRY. FAMILYROOM has HIGH CEILING & CLERESTORY WINDOWS. HOME OFFICE across from HALF-BATH. WOOD STAIRCASE with UNDER STORAGE ROOM & IRON RAILINGS lead to multi-functional LOFT. OWNER’S RETREAT with TRAY CEILING & DUAL WALK-IN CLOSETS. ENSUITE features DUAL SINKS, AMPLE COUNTER SPACE, SOAKING TUB, SEPARATE SHOWER, PRIVATE WATER CLOSET, cabinets & drawers for storage. 2nd BEDROOM has private BATHROOM & all Bedrooms have WALK-IN CLOSETS. VINYL FENCED BACKYARD features SALT WATER POOL with removable safety fence. COVERED PATIO with ceiling fans to help cool off on hot summer days. APOPKA/LONGWOOD AREA amenities include community play space, WEKIWA SPRINGS STATE PARK, KELLY PARK with NATURAL SPRINGS for rafting, diving & a treasure trove of adventure. Enjoy nearby GOLF COURSES & COUNTRY CLUBS. Highways for easy commute & visit the local theme parks. Makes a staycation very appealing for busy professionals to take a break. A MUST SEE!
- MLS® #O5762932
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,488
- Year Built2014
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleFlorida, Spanish/Mediterranean
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Street Lights, Water Available
- FeaturesDeed Restricted, Park, Playground, Sidewalk
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages3
- ViewCorner Lot/Unit, Cul-de-sac, In County, Sidewalk, Street Dead-End, Street Paved
- Has PoolYes
- PoolChild Safety Fence, Gunite, In Ground, Salt Water, Tile
- ExteriorBlock, Stone, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Lighting, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market66
- Address2212 Bigler Oak Pl
- SubdivisionEstates At Wekiva
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32712
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Convection Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories2
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryRock Lake Elem
- MiddleApopka Middle
- HighApopka High
- Listing OfficeFavorite Broker Real Estate Llc
Price Change History for 2212 Bigler Oak Pl, Apopka, FL (MLS® #O5762932)
|Price Reduced (from $475,000)||$459,000||$16,000 (3.37%)|
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 26th, 2019 at 9:00pm EDT.