(Undisclosed Address), Vero Beach
Built on a 2.64 acres manicured wooded land planted of tropical species, this magnificent estate is the largest gated property of John’s Island. Nestled among the Sabal, Medial Date, Areca and Coconut Palms, the Washingtonian and the Coffee Plants, the property exudes elegance, charisma, and nobleness. Built-in 2007 in the purest Georgian style, the mansion was designed by the world-renowned architects David Jackson and Andrew Kirchner. It offers 13 rooms, including 5 bedrooms with 7.5 bathrooms. The Turkish limestone flooring looks at high ceilings with vaulted treatments. From the refined interior design to the extremely high-quality furniture, everything expresses highly educated taste and distinction. On the outside, onto the poolside terrace with summer kitchen, lounge in the shade of covered loggias with your family and your friends, while shines the sun of Florida. Beyond the lush manicured lawns that surround the Mansion, you will enjoy 93 feet of beachfront that you will access by a private dune walkway. This extraordinary estate can be completed with a 2,064 square foot guest house (plans available) featuring two bedrooms and three bathrooms, a large gym, a sauna for health and relaxation and a juice bar. Custom-made millwork, custom-made ceiling details, the superb library, the enjoyable family room, the formal dining room, upper-level guest en-suites with large private balconies, an oceanside bar off of the music room, an elevator and a 4-car garage is made to please the pickiest buyer.
- MLS® #O5717942
- Full Baths6
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage10,268
- Year Built2007
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleColonial, Custom
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Private, Sewer Connected, Street Lights
- # of Garages4
- Garages4 Car Garage
- ViewIn City Limits, Lot - Oversized, Street Paved, Street Private, Pool View, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontBeach-Prvt, Gulf/Ocean
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, Heated, In Ground, Lighting, Salt Water, Self Cleaning
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Fenced, French Doors, Irrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Kitchen, Outdoor Shower, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionTwo + to Five Acres
- Listing OfficeOlympus Executive Realty Inc
- AreaVero Beach
- CityVero Beach
- CountyIndian River County
- Zip Code32963
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Terrazzo, Travertine, Wood
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Central Vaccum, Crown Molding, Open Floorplan, Pest Guard System, Solid Wood Cabinets, Thermostat, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesBar Fridge, Built-In Oven, Convection Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Freezer, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air, Humidity Control
- StoriesTwo Story
- Days on Market164
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on December 13th, 2018 at 1:20pm EST.