3216 Pinenut Dr, Apopka
This two year young, energy efficient pool home, is waiting for you. This Meritage McKinley floorpan features a bright kitchen with walk in pantry, sparkling quartz countertops, large center island and adjoining dining area open to the comfortable family room. All overlooking your private lanai and gorgeous extended patio with fantastic salt pool to pop into and cool off. Enjoy entertaining family and friends in your formal living room and dining room. The master suite boasts a walk in closet and luxurious bath with his and hers vanities, large soaking tub and separate shower. There are three additional bedrooms and two additional full baths. This is a wonderful little family oriented community minutes to shopping, recreation and dining. There is additional storage in part of the attic that is temperature controlled to be the same as the living area. Call today for your showing as this home won’t last. Arlo security system, ring doorbell, and antique mirror in dining room excluded from sale. Termite bond in place and still under builders structural warranty.
- MLS® #G5011812
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,537
- Year Built2016
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Available, Electricity Connected, Public, Sprinkler Meter, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesPark, Playground, Deed Restricted, Sidewalk
- ParkingGarage Door Opener
- # of Garages3
- ViewIn City Limits, Level, Lot - Oversized, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Garden View, Pool View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolChild Safety Fence, Gunite, In Ground, Lighting, Salt Water, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Lighting, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Thermal Windows, Window Treatments
- Days on Market104
- Address3216 Pinenut Dr
- SubdivisionHillside At Wekiva
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32712
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Heat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air, Humidity Control
- StoriesOne Story, Efficiency, Ground Floor Unit
- ElementaryRock Springs Elem
- MiddleWolf Lake Middle
- HighApopka High
- Listing OfficeFlorida Plus Realty, Llc
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 22nd, 2019 at 11:45am EDT.