341 Gilchrist Ave, Boca Grande
An allée of palm trees leads the way to a gated driveway of coral stone inlay, presenting this five-bedroom waterfront estate. One of only six Gilchrist Avenue, Gulf front properties in historic Boca Grande, this private beachfront compound awaits. An elegant and grand foyer introduces this one-level lifestyle, complemented with warm wood finishes, tray ceilings, impact windows and custom French doors leading to the Gulf. The home has been meticulously modernized while painstakingly preserving its historical integrity and irreplaceable original details. The principal residence is a haven of comfort and beauty, ideal for everyday relaxation or memorable entertaining. The guest wing and pool house provide coveted privacy and comfort for your guests. Designed in 1938 by the renowned Palm Beach architectural firm, Wyeth and King, who also designed the historic resort and landmark of luxury, Mar-a-Lago. Grace, style and ultimate privacy exist in harmony in this waterside sanctuary.
- MLS® #D6103698
- Full Baths6
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage5,056
- Year Built1938
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesPublic, Sprinkler Well, Underground Utilities
- ParkingCircular Driveway, Driveway, Oversized
- # of Garages4
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 4 Car Garage
- ViewCoastalConstruction Control Line, Flood Zone, Historic District, Lot - Oversized, Street Private, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolHeated, In Ground
- ExteriorSiding, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesFrench Doors, Irrigation System, Lighting, Rain Barrel/Cistern(s), Rain Gutters, Storage, Fruit Trees, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped
- Lot Description1/2 Acre to 1 Acre
- WindowsBlinds, Shades
- Listing OfficeMichael Saunders & Co. - Boca
- Address341 Gilchrist Ave
- AreaBoca Grande (PO BOX)
- SubdivisionBoca Grande
- CityBoca Grande
- CountyLee County
- Zip Code33921
- InteriorBrick/Stone, Ceramic Tile, Other, Quarry Tile, Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar, Window Treatments
- AppliancesBar Fridge, Built-In Oven, Convection Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Gas Water Heater, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Tankless Water Heater, Washer, Wine Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Heat Pump, Propane, Zoned
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- FireplacesGas, Family Room, Living Room, Master Bedroom, Other Room, Wood Burning
- StoriesOne Story
- Days on Market84
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on February 23rd, 2019 at 10:00pm EST.