7131 67 Th Ter E, Bradenton
Great location in a great community! Your dream home awaits… This immaculate and well cared for 3 bedroom 2 bath pool home is located in the sought after River Place community. This spacious home features a grand entry and foyer, massive great room, ceramic tile floors, high ceilings, and numerous windows flooding the home with great natural light. The kitchen has stainless steel appliances, gorgeous wood cabinetry, a breakfast bar, and additional dining space. The large master suite includes a generous sized walk-in closet and an attached master bath w/dual sinks, garden tub and separate shower. The large screened pool enclosure is perfect for entertaining your friends and family. The community clubhouse, pool, and exercise facility just adds to the appeal of this home. Oh, not to be forgotten - the access to the water for a kayak or canoe. Look no further… your dream home awaits.
- MLS® #A4438133
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,374
- Year Built2004
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Natural Gas Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Street Lights
- FeaturesClubhouse, Fence Restrictions, Fitness, Maintenance Free, Playground, Pool, Vehicle Restrictions, Deed Restricted, Fishing Pier, Fitness, No Truck/RV/Motorcycle Parking, Water Access
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewCul-de-sac, In County, Sidewalk, Street Dead-End, Street Paved, Wooded View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, Heated, In Ground, Screen Enclosure, Solar Cover, Solar Heat
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesHurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Lighting, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market71
- Address7131 67 Th Ter E
- AreaBradenton/Braden River/Lakewood Rch
- SubdivisionRiver Place
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34203
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, In Wall Pest System, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Whole House R.O. System
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story, Ground Floor Unit
- ElementaryTara Elementary
- MiddleBraden River Middle
- HighBraden River High
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Classic Group
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 15th, 2019 at 10:29pm EDT.