6642 Oakbrooke Cir, Bradenton
The perfect LAKE and GOLF view lot ............PLUS an impeccably maintained home that is ‘Priced to Sell’ !!! This spotless 3 bedroom, 2 full bath, 2 car garage home is located in the pristine maintenance free neighborhood of Oakbrooke at River Club. No CDD, low HOA and low taxes, the perfect find for the buyer looking for an affordable golf course home. This Arthur Rutenberg built quality home boasts vaulted ceilings trimmed with crown molding in the eat in kitchen with granite counters and SS appliances. Interior laundry area. The large master suite offers an oversized walk in closet. Soak in the garden tub in the double sink master bath with separate shower. The expansive family room and dining room combo is perfect for gathering family and friends. Relax on the lanai enjoying views of abundant lake wildlife and golf in the fairway beyond. A Home Warranty is included. Make an offer then make a tee time !
- MLS® #A4437933
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,820
- Year Built1993
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Sewer Connected, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesDeed Restricted, Golf Carts OK, Golf Community, Sidewalk, Fence Restrictions, Maintenance, Maintenance Free
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Off Street
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewLot - Oversized, Street Paved, On Golf Course, Irregular Lot, Golf Course Frontage, Lot - Irregular, Water View, Golf Course View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Listing OfficeFine Properties
- Address6642 Oakbrooke Cir
- AreaBradenton/Lakewood Ranch/Lakewood Rch
- SubdivisionOakbrooke I At River Club North
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34202
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Stone Counters, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- Days on Market8
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 16th, 2019 at 2:30pm EDT.