1432 Blue Horizon Cir, Bradenton
With great schools zones (Braden River/Haile/Bashaw) and ample rooms - 4 br/2ba/1 half bath, and a large fenced yard (lot is over 10100 sq. ft.), this home is the perfect place to raise your growing family. This residence was built in 2010 and features an open and spacious floor plan with the master bedroom on the ground floor level and three bedrooms upstairs along with a full bathroom + a bonus/computer room. The beautiful tiled entry with formal dining or sitting room greet you at the entrance. The kitchen includes solid surface countertops, stainless steel appliances, neutral backsplash, a convenient island/breakfast bar and paneled wood cabinets with crown moulding. The kitchen and breakfast bar area seamlessly open up to the large family room with sliding glass doors to the screened lanai. The master suite has tray ceiling, large walk in closet, dual sinks, a stand up shower and separate tub with jets. Rear sliding glass doors lead to an enclosed, covered, screened lanai that overlooks your large, fenced back yard with an additional outdoor patio space lined with brick pavers. Along with the neighborhood pool and spa, this gated community has many other amenities including a viewing pier onto the Braden River, two dog parks for different sizes pets, as well as walking trails. Located approximately 2 miles from the interstate; this location will suite those working in St. Pete/Tampa or Sarasota.
- MLS® #A4437909
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,484
- Year Built2010
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Public
- FeaturesFence Restrictions, Pool, Recreation Building, Association Recreation - Owned, Buyer Approval Required, Deed Restricted, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, No Truck/RV/Motorcycle Parking, Playground, Waterfront
- ParkingGarage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- PoolGunite, In Ground
- ExteriorBlock, Siding, Stucco, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesHurricane Shutters, Rain Gutters, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market11
- Address1432 Blue Horizon Cir
- AreaBradenton/Braden River
- SubdivisionRiver Sound
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34208
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Range, Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories2
- StoriesTwo Story, Ground Floor Unit
- ElementaryWilliam H. Bashaw Elementary
- MiddleCarlos E. Haile Middle
- HighBraden River High
- Listing OfficeLiv Sarasota Realty
Price Change History for 1432 Blue Horizon Cir, Bradenton, FL (MLS® #A4437909)
|Price Reduced (from $349,900)||$335,000||$14,900 (4.26%)|
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 15th, 2019 at 11:15pm EDT.