2403 Georgetown Rd, Bradenton
This well maintained 3 bedroom home is a great find in the well sought after Bayshore Gardens. With additional boat or RV parking in the side. The large back yard has lots of room for entertaining, adding a pool or even adding on an addition to the home. The 1 car garage is under air and can be shut off by the vent (perfect for the mechanic or crafts worker). This home is walking distance to the elementary school as well as the boat docks and playground. Bayshore Gardens is centrally located so you are close to shopping, dining, the beautiful beaches and the Sarasota airport. Amenities include: *Private boat ramp *Private fishing dock and clean up station *Picnic area There are 127 boat slips to accommodate boats with water & electric included. Access to the Marina requires a gate card. The Marina Gate key is $42.80 annually with renewals on October 1st. Included are aa Jr. Olympic-size swimming pool, large pool deck/patio area, playground, picnic pavilions and BBQ grills throughout the park, recreation hall with kitchen, a ball field, fishing pier and marina complete with boat launching ramp. There are clubs to suit almost every interest including the Yacht Club, Garden Club, Woodchoppers Club, and other activities.
- MLS® #A4437860
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage1,224
- Year Built1958
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected
- FeaturesBasketball Court, Clubhouse, Dock, Water Access, Park, Playground, Pool, Private Boat Ramp, Recreation Building, Community Boat Ramp, Golf Carts OK, Water Access
- # of Garages1
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 1 Car Garage
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Irrigation System, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market19
- Address2403 Georgetown Rd
- AreaBradenton/Fifty Seventh Avenue
- SubdivisionBayshore Gardens Sec 3
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34207
- InteriorCarpet, Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Open Floorplan
- AppliancesDishwasher, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Exhaust Fans
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryBayshore Elementary
- MiddleW.D. Sugg Middle
- HighBayshore High
- Listing OfficeWagner Realty
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 25th, 2019 at 6:00pm EDT.