4754 Raintree Street Cir E, Bradenton
Vacation or Staycation! Who says you can't have it all? Cute as a button and neat as a pin! This 2BR/2BA + Den patio home with your own heated private pool is perfect for your Florida lifestyle living. Plenty of time to play a round of golf, lounge by the community pool with its own tiki bar, pick up a tennis or pickle ball game at the country club while someone else takes care of the yard work for you. You'll have peace of mind with roof replacement in 2012, new garage door, new electric awning by pool, newer appliances and a newer whole house water filtration system. Pet friendly too, so bring along your furry family members. This home has been updated and has plenty of elbow room plus high ceilings. Being sold Turnkey Furnished (or not). Curio cabinet with contents, foyer mirror, and beach painting do not convey. This home truly is move in ready!
- MLS® #A4437516
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,357
- Year Built1991
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public
- FeaturesClubhouse, Golf Course, Tennis Courts, Buyer Approval Required, Golf Community, Pool, Sidewalk
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Pool View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, Heated, In Ground, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market10
- Address4754 Raintree Street Cir E
- AreaBradenton/Braden River/Lakewood Rch
- SubdivisionPeridia Unit 4
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34203
- InteriorBamboo, Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), High Ceiling(s), Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer, Water Filtration System
- HeatingHeat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryWilliam H. Bashaw Elementary
- MiddleSara Scott Harllee Middle
- HighBraden River High
- Listing OfficeRe/max Alliance Group
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 15th, 2019 at 11:15pm EDT.