15769 High Bell Pl, Bradenton
Now available for immediate occupancy! Step into a beautiful 4br/2ba/2cg - 1828 sq foot home that is nearly new and features an open space ranch lot in Del Tierra! Walking into the front door come out you will notice that the home is set up a beautifully updated open plan layout. The heart of the home features granite kitchen countertops, sleek stainless steel appliances with matching stainless cabinet hardware, and a walk in pantry. The spacious living Room comes with an in sealing surround sound speaker system. Laminate hardwood in the main living areas and bedrooms along with beautiful ceramic flooring in the wet areas. The master retreat is expansive and comes with dual sinks in the bathroom and walk in closet. The home rear yard features a beautiful view of the open space and had completely screened lanai. Included in the rent are a washer and dryer, pest control, lawn maintenance, and all HOA fees. Small pets would be considered the unit is unfurnished. Contact me today for a showing or to apply for this beautiful rental. Pets - less then 35 pounds and breed restricted. 1 dog or 1 cat. Check out 3D model in Virtual Tour! Habla español
- MLS® #A4437402
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,846
- Year Built2015
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Recycled, Underground Utilities
- ParkingGarage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewLevel, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Greenbelt View
- Exterior FeaturesHurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Sidewalk, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes, Rods, Shades, Window Treatments, Thermal Windows
- Days on Market10
- Address15769 High Bell Pl
- SubdivisionDel Tierra Ph I
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34212
- InteriorLaminate, Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesConvection Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryGene Witt Elementary
- MiddleCarlos E. Haile Middle
- HighParrish Community High
- Listing OfficeDwell Real Estate
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 15th, 2019 at 10:29pm EDT.