1714 69th Ave W #a303, Bradenton
Boating access to Sarasota Bay & the Gulf. Large living room, dining area and kitchen with walk-in pantry. The master bedroom includes a walk-in closet, master bath and balcony access. Newer carpeting. There is also a community workshop area. The complex has 3 buildings in total with canals between each building. Sarabay Cove has a clubhouse, community pool and tennis courts. Boat slips are available for an additional lease fee. Dock includes water & electric. No bridges to the bay. Quick, easy bay access!
- MLS® #A4435822
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,040
- Year Built1972
- UtilitiesElectricity Available, Sewer Connected, Water Available
- FeaturesPool, Tennis Courts, Water Access
- ParkingGuest, Open
- ViewNear Golf Course, Near Marina
- PoolIn Ground
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Tennis Court(s)
- Listing OfficeWagner Realty
- Address1714 69th Ave W #a303
- AreaBradenton/Fifty Seventh Avenue
- SubdivisionSarabay Coves Condo
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34207
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Linoleum
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Split Bedroom, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Range, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story, Mid-rise
- Days on Market34
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 16th, 2019 at 2:44pm EDT.