4814 63rd Dr W, Bradenton
Prepare to fall in love with this gorgeous, skillfully designed, modern home located in the gated community of Esplanade On The Bay near the world renowned IMG Academy. Every inch of this 4 bedroom, 6 bath, two-story home has been remodeled and decorated in a style that is visually stunning yet fully functional, comfortable, and livable for the active family. Upon entry, you’ll notice the entire house is finished with the utmost attention to detail. From Restoration Hardware fixtures to gorgeous antique pantry doors, every detail of this home is superb. An abundance of windows and sliding glass doors provide natural light to showcase this newly renovated, open floor plan with vast living areas for a large family or for entertaining purposes. The kitchen provides the highest quality, stainless steel, Kitchen-Aid appliances, 2”-thick marble countertops and backsplash, porcelain farmhouse kitchen sink, walk-in pantry, and ample cabinet space. All bathrooms have been recently remodeled and each one emanates a unique style and character of its own. The two-story screened lanai is perfect for entertaining and for families that enjoy the outdoors as it offers spacious living and dining areas on both floors and a gigantic pool. Whether you’re looking to move close to IMG or seeking an expertly designed, modern home in Bradenton, “LaBelle Maison” is truly exquisite.
- MLS® #A4435523
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage3,213
- Year Built1997
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleCustom, Elevated
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Natural Gas Connected, Public, Sewer Connected
- FeaturesGated Community, Deed Restricted, Gated Community, Waterfront
- ParkingCircular Driveway, Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Rear, Garage Faces Side, Golf Cart Parking, Underground
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewCorner Lot/Unit, Cul-de-sac, Flood Zone, In County, Near Golf Course, Lot - Oversized, Sidewalk, Street Dead-End, Street Paved, Street Private, Pool View, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, In Ground, Outside Bath Access, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorBlock, Siding
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Shutters, Window Treatments
- Days on Market37
- Address4814 63rd Dr W
- SubdivisionEsplanade On The Bay
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34210
- InteriorCeramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Central Vaccum, Eating Space In Kitchen, Elevator, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar, Window Treatments
- AppliancesBar Fridge, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Zoned
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories2
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryBayshore Elementary
- MiddleCollege Park Middle
- HighBayshore High
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams On The Water
Price Change History for 4814 63rd Dr W, Bradenton, FL (MLS® #A4435523)
|Price Reduced (from $1,070,000)||$1,000,000||$70,000 (6.54%)|
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 19th, 2019 at 6:45pm EDT.