1838 Riverside Dr E, Bradenton
WATERFRONT with DOCK RIGHTS! Wake up to the breath taking MILE WIDE VIEW of the Manatee River ! This corner lot, 2 bedroom 1 1/2 bath home has been recently been updated, is move in ready and has the riparian rights to have your dock installed! New paint, new landscaping, new window and more. Interior features a comfortable and open layout with views from your living room and master bedroom. Kitchen features an eat in bar and is just right for the simple cook! Rooms are spacious with large closets. Half bath has plenty of space to convert into a full bathroom if desired. Fenced backyard is large enough for entertaining or a barbecue cook off. Across the street, throw a line or install your own dock to ride off in your boat. This home is in excellent condition and a truly a must see! E-Z to show. GREAT LOCATION near downtown, historical district, new Riverwalk District, Anna Maria Island, Longboat Key, and the outlet shopping district. Furnishings available.
- MLS® #A4435217
- Full Baths1
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,110
- Year Built1960
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleKey West
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Sewer Connected, Street Lights, Water Available, Sprinkler Meter
- Parking Spaces1
- # of Garages1
- ViewFlood Insurance Required, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Near Marina, Corner Lot, Corner Lot/Unit, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontBay/Harbor, River
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Sidewalk, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes, Shades, Window Treatments
- Listing OfficeHarbourside Properties
- Address1838 Riverside Dr E
- AreaBradenton/Braden River
- SubdivisionManatee Gardens Third Sec
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34208
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Split Bedroom, Thermostat, Window Treatments
- AppliancesConvection Oven, Cooktop, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- Days on Market74
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 26th, 2019 at 9:30pm EDT.