12642 Cara Cara Loop, Bradenton
PRICE IMPROVMENT! Beautiful GREYHAWK LANDING home waiting for you! Large updated 3/2 home. Drive through the gated entrance along the tree lined road to Cara Cara. You will pass by the recreational facilities; pool, tennis, playground. Pull into your driveway with your 2 car garage. Professionally landscaped and irrigation system. Walk into your new home where you will find an open vaulted entry. 2 large bedrooms with their own full bath off to the left. Ceiling fans, walk in closets, and privacy. Enjoy family gatherings in the extremely large, vaulted, formal living and dining area. Plenty of room to entertain. For an evening with just the family, the eat in kitchen, with new appliances, and family room that has plenty of space for watching tv, playing games and eating. The backyard is fenced and plenty of space for a garden, pet, or a new pool. The master bedroom is a sanctuary of peace and quiet. The large bedroom leads into the master bath with 2 separate sinks, large garden tub, walk in shower, and separate water closet. Inside is all freshly painted. Greyhawk Landing is a 24 hour gated community. Plenty of recreational options; community lagoon pool, 1.95 miles of walking trails, playground, tennis, basketball, fishing, baseball and soccer. This home is close to shopping, golf, and our world class beaches!
- MLS® #A4435113
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,202
- Year Built2005
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Public
- FeaturesAssociation Recreation - Lease, Buyer Approval Required, Deed Restricted, Fishing Pier, Fitness, Gated Community, Park, Playground, Pool, Tennis Courts
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Irrigation System, Rain Gutters, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market24
- Address12642 Cara Cara Loop
- SubdivisionGreyhawk Landing Ph 2
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34212
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryGullett Elementary
- MiddleCarlos E. Haile Middle
- HighLakewood Ranch
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker Residential Re
Price Change History for 12642 Cara Cara Loop, Bradenton, FL (MLS® #A4435113)
|Price Reduced||$334,000||$5,900 (1.74%)|
|Price Reduced (from $349,900)||$339,900||$10,000 (2.86%)|
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 26th, 2019 at 8:59pm EDT.