2047 Sunset Dr #g-6, Bradenton
Incredible location with direct view of pool. Pretty 1BR/1BA at a SUPER PRICE. Ground floor convenience & parking right in front. You'll want to live on the lanai - vinyl-sliding windows to protect against rain & screened for gentle breezes - it practically backs up to the (heated) swimming pool. Come check out this appealing Third Bayshore 55+ community & it's heated pool/spa, clubhouse, spacious coin laundry, there's even a picnic table & gas grill for cookouts! Lots of activities & fun times thru the season. Great location...only a couple blocks to Bayshore Gdns Shopping Center (Target, Publix, TJMaxx, BofA, etc). Public library is near the other shopping center. Public bus stops within a block and there are plenty of nearby places to eat & enjoy as well as banks, medical offices, golf courses & miles of beautiful beaches. Now is ABSOLUTELY the time to act before it's too late. Interested? Now is the time, don't wait...
- MLS® #A4435098
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage576
- Year Built1971
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected
- FeaturesCable, Clubhouse, Elevators, Laundry Facility, Maintenance Free, Pool, Recreation Building, Shuffleboard, Community Hot Tub/Spa, Vehicle Restrictions, Association Recreation - Owned, Buyer Approval Required, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water
- ParkingAssigned, Guest
- GaragesUnder Building Parking
- ViewIn County, Near Public Transit, Street Paved, Pool View
- PoolGunite, Heated, In Ground
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesLighting, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Shower, Sliding Doors, Storage, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Screened
- WindowsWindow Treatments
- Listing OfficeBayshore Realty Inc
- Address2047 Sunset Dr #g-6
- AreaBradenton/Fifty Seventh Avenue
- SubdivisionThird Bayshore Condo Or1109/1209
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34207
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Thermostat, Window Treatments
- AppliancesElectric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- HeatingElectric, Wall Units / Window Unit
- CoolingWall/Window Unit(s)
- # of Stories3
- StoriesOne Story, Mid-rise, Ground Floor Unit
- Days on Market9
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 25th, 2019 at 5:30pm EDT.