3215 16th Ave W, Bradenton
Located a short 15 minute drive from beautiful Bradenton Beach, this 3 bedroom / 2 bathroom home has all the features you could ask for. Featuring a split plan, the Master Suite features a lovely bay window, his and hers closets and a large master bathroom. Formal Dining area is located just off the kitchen with sliding glass doors leading to the fenced backyard makes it perfect for entertaining. The house features laminate wood flooring throughout with Ceramic tile in the bathrooms and kitchen. Centrally located blocks away from Manatee High School, shopping and local restaurants.
- MLS® #A4435001
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,330
- Year Built1954
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Electricity Connected, Phone Available, Public, Sewer Connected
- ExteriorConcrete, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market5
- Address3215 16th Ave W
- SubdivisionPoinciana Park First Add
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34205
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Split Bedroom, Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Electric Water Heater, Range, Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryMiller Elementary
- MiddleW.D. Sugg Middle
- Listing OfficeExit Sunset Realty
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 25th, 2019 at 2:44pm EDT.