4320 56th Avenue Ter E, Bradenton
NEW ROOF 2017!, NEW HURRICANE IMPACT WINDOWS all around. This beautiful maintained home has a unique stoned exterior design along with a NEW PRIVATE FENCE giving it great curb appeal. A spacious backyard with a covered patio to enjoy the warm breeze on sunny days. Centered right off of Lockwood Ridge and SR70 this location offers a shopping center for your groceries, as well as restaurants, gas stations, and pet supplies all within 0.5 miles! An amazing property a family could make their home, while also being a great opportunity for investors.
- MLS® #A4434981
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,075
- Year Built1961
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesElectricity Connected
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Rain Gutters
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Listing OfficeTrend Realty
- Address4320 56th Avenue Ter E
- AreaBradenton/Braden River/Lakewood Rch
- SubdivisionBraden River City Unit One
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34203
- InteriorLaminate, Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDryer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- Days on Market3
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 22nd, 2019 at 11:30am EDT.