1714 71st St Nw, Bradenton
Beautiful lot on quiet dead-end street in NW Bradenton. Just over 1/2 acre with 3 sides fenced. Large oak trees provide plenty of shade for a Southern Plantation Florida home. Bring your plans and builder to create your next dream home. Across the street from the Manatee River in Shaw’s Point. Easy access to Robinson Preserve and DeSoto National Memorial. The right home and elevation could provide water views of the Manatee River.
- MLS® #A4434961
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Electrical Nearby, Electricity Available, Sewer Available
- ViewBuildable, In County, Lot - Oversized, Room For Pool, Street Paved, Partially Wooded
- ElementaryPalma Sola Elementary
- MiddleMartha B. King Middle
- Listing OfficeMichael Saunders & Company
- Address1714 71st St Nw
- AreaBradenton/Palma Sola
- SubdivisionShaws Run
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34209
- Exterior FeaturesOak Trees, Trees
- Lot Description1/2 Acre to 1 Acre
- Days on Market23
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 26th, 2019 at 8:45pm EDT.