602 137th St Ne, Bradenton
Are you craving more space? This Mill Creek home may be the perfect next home for your family. Situated on a large home over 3/4 acre home site. The curb appeal is impressive with mature oaks, a long driveway, and no side or neighbors to the rear. Upon entering the 22 foot ceiling height of the great room will impress. Master bedroom and one guest room are located on the first level, while there are 2 additional bedrooms, and a large bonus room or 5th bedroom. Separate office as well downstairs gives even more flexibility. The kitchen has updated appliances, wood cabinets, and a large breakfast bar. The master bedroom has two walk in closets, dual vanities, garden tub, and separate shower too. Imagine hanging out in the back yard by your sparkling pool overlooking your quiet back yard. Mill Creek is a great neighborhood, with large home sites, low HOA fees, no CDD fees, excellent schools, and nearby shopping. Make sure to check out the virtual tour links to see the matterport tour, and video tour.
- MLS® #A4434949
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,818
- Year Built2000
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public, Street Lights
- FeaturesDeed Restricted, Sidewalk
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Lot - Irregular, Level, Lot - Oversized, Street Paved
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, In Ground, Salt Water, Screen Enclosure
- Exterior FeaturesFrench Doors, Rain Gutters, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/2 Acre to 1 Acre
- Days on Market33
- Address602 137th St Ne
- SubdivisionMill Creek Ph V B
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34212
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Split Bedroom, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryGene Witt Elementary
- MiddleCarlos E. Haile Middle
- HighLakewood Ranch
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker Residential R.
Price Change History for 602 137th St Ne, Bradenton, FL (MLS® #A4434949)
|Price Reduced (from $445,000)||$435,000||$10,000 (2.25%)|
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 15th, 2019 at 10:29pm EDT.