6610 63rd Ter E, Bradenton
A Bruce Williams cul de sac home with tranquil lake views and beautiful pool/spa. This home is in the Whisper Bend/Water Oak, a deed restricted community. This home offers natural gas and a low HOA fee with kitchen and breakfast nook over looking views of the pool which is heated and self cleaning and upgraded with Pebble tech. The kitchen boasts wood cabinets, granite counters, stainless steel appliances, gas range & a wine refrigerator. The large family room with adjacent Formal dining and living room are multi use spaces for all your needs. Upstairs you'll find a bonus room, Master Suite, and den. Master bath features a jetted tub, walk in shower, and dual sinks. Additional 3 bedrooms have plenty of space for guests or family. Roof is '04. Fences ARE allowed on property. Nearby grocery, shopping, restaurants, and golf courses make this a convenient location to call home.
- MLS® #A4434821
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,584
- Year Built2004
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Public, Street Lights
- FeaturesFence Restrictions, Vehicle Restrictions, Deed Restricted, Sidewalk, Waterfront
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- ViewCul-de-sac, In County, Street Paved, Pool View, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolAuto Cleaner, Heated, In Ground
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Lighting, Sliding Doors, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market41
- Address6610 63rd Ter E
- AreaBradenton/Braden River/Lakewood Rch
- SubdivisionWater Oak Unit Two
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34203
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesBar Fridge, Built-In Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer, Wine Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryTara Elementary
- MiddleBraden River Middle
- HighBayshore High
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams On The Water
Price Change History for 6610 63rd Ter E, Bradenton, FL (MLS® #A4434821)
|Price Reduced (from $425,000)||$410,000||$15,000 (3.53%)|
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 19th, 2019 at 7:15pm EDT.