1310 67th St W, Bradenton
Look no further, this is it! Not your typical Village Green home. Beautifully maintained and updated! As you enter this spacious home you will be welcomed by the gleaming solid oak floors with spacious open floor plan. Abundance of solid wood cabinets in the kitchen along with work station, lot of cabinets and work space. Perfect for your computer/printer set up. This home has 2 Master suites, both with large walk-in closets and baths. Great bedroom separation for when guests come to visit. They will have their own wing! Enjoy the year round Florida room with beautifully tiled floors that is heated and cooled. This home has newer roof, HVAC, attic insulation, impact windows, textured ceilings, sprayed foam insulation in attic trusses for efficiency and quietness & so much more. Energy efficient with average bill $85 month. Simonton Storm Breaker Plus windows add to the efficiency and protection of this home. Updates include roof 2014, water heater 2014, HVAC 2013, and attic insulation 2011. Seller has files with all receipts and paperwork on this and much more! Close to Blake Medical, restaurants, shopping, beaches on Anna Maria Island, Robinson Preserve and Desoto National. CALL TODAY to make your appointment for your private viewing before this house is gone!
- MLS® #A4429007
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage1,845
- Year Built1980
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public
- FeaturesDeed Restricted
- ParkingGarage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewCorner Lot/Unit, Street Paved
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Rain Gutters, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes, Insulated Windows
- Listing OfficeRe/max Alliance Group
- Address1310 67th St W
- AreaBradenton/Palma Sola
- SubdivisionVillage Green Of Bradenton Un H
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34209
- InteriorCarpet, Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- Days on Market110
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 19th, 2019 at 7:30pm EDT.