11612 8th Ter Ne, Bradenton
Welcome home to this meticulously maintained Energy Star Rated home. Enjoy HUGE Energy Savings year-round. The first floor offers an inviting Open Concept Living Room, Dining Room and Gourmet Kitchen with 2 sets of French Doors to the Covered Lanai with a beautiful Pond View. Natural light pours in through the many doors and windows. GOURMET KITCHEN offers Stainless Steel Appliances: built-in Double Oven with convection option, French Door Refrigerator, Dishwasher, and built in Cook Top. The many solid wood kitchen cabinets offer lots of storage space, as does the large Corner Pantry. The front Entry offers Custom Molding, Hand-Painted Staircase, Vaulted Ceiling and gorgeous chandelier. This home was used as a Multi-generational home with the second floor presenting a Loft/Bonus Room, Wet Bar with refrigerator, and a Second Master Suite with a large walk-in closet and shower/tub combo. Four of the five bedrooms have generous walk-in closets (fifth bedroom has double door closet). This home is a perfect set up for Guests, Mother-In-Law Suite, etc. Home offers TONS of storage space. This home is situated on a quiet cul-du-sak with a lovely Pond View both in front of and behind the property. Raven Crest is a charming and welcoming community of only 38 homes and is conveniently located close to I75, Lakewood Ranch, Sarasota, Beaches, Shopping, SO MANY PARKS and Public River Access. NO CDD Fees, LOW HOA Fees. Furniture included.
- MLS® #A4428740
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,383
- Year Built2014
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Fire Hydrant, Phone Available, Public, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Well, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesFence Restrictions, Park, Deed Restricted, Fishing Pier, Sidewalk
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, On Street
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewCul-de-sac, In County, Level, Sidewalk, Street Paved
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFrench Doors, Hurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Lighting, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes, ENERGY STAR Qualified Windows, Low Emissivity Windows
- Days on Market110
- Address11612 8th Ter Ne
- SubdivisionRaven Crest
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34212
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, High Ceiling(s), In Wall Pest System, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Tray Ceiling(s), Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar, Window Treatments
- AppliancesBar Fridge, Built-In Oven, Convection Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Refrigerator
- HeatingHeat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryGullett Elementary
- MiddleCarlos E. Haile Middle
- HighLakewood Ranch
- Listing OfficeFine Properties
Price Change History for 11612 8th Ter Ne, Bradenton, FL (MLS® #A4428740)
|Price Reduced||$415,000||$2,900 (0.69%)|
|Price Reduced||$417,900||$2,000 (0.48%)|
|Price Reduced||$419,900||$5,100 (1.20%)|
|Price Reduced (from $435,000)||$425,000||$10,000 (2.30%)|
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 16th, 2019 at 2:30pm EDT.