13155 Sorrento Way, Bradenton
One or more photo(s) has been virtually staged. The Lazio is one of Taylor Morrison's most popular floorpans. Built in 2017, located in one of the nations fastest selling communities. This stunning 3/3 den single family home holds pristine landscaping that brings quality curb appeal. Volume ceilings welcome you through the foyer that leads to the den and the spacious great room full of natural lighting. The Designer gourmet kitchen offers stunning quartz, built in wall oven and microwave with separate gas cooktop.*Impact Windows Throughout the home*The expansive island offers double sided cabinets with veggie sink. Newly installed hurricane rated sliders lead to the covered, screened paver lanai with panoramic views of the luscious landscaping and the 18 hole championship golf course. Back inside to the master bedroom with large bay window offers the same panoramic views. The room winds its way to the master bathroom with a frameless glass wall to the walk-in shower. Double vanities fit for royalty. Beyond the stunning bathroom is THE ULTIMATE CUSTOM closet. GOLF INCLUDED. Esplanade Golf and Country Club lies in the heart of Lakewood Ranch offering award winning resort-style amenities that include a wellness center with a full-time lifestyle-on-site director, and a state of the art gym.Tennis, heated lagoon-style pool,resistance pool and spa,outdoor barbecue space, fire pits, pickle ball, Bocce ball and many dining options.Live in the community everyone is talking about!"All your dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them"~ Walt Disney
- MLS® #A4428737
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,362
- Year Built2017
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Natural Gas Connected, Public, Street Lights
- FeaturesClubhouse, Fitness, Gated Community, Golf Course, Maintenance Free, Park, Pool, Recreation Building, Shuffleboard, Community Hot Tub/Spa, Tennis Courts, Vehicle Restrictions, Deed Restricted, Fitness, Gated Community, Golf Community, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, Sidewalk
- ParkingGarage Door Opener, Oversized
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Golf Course Frontage, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Golf Course View
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Hurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes, ENERGY STAR Qualified Windows, Insulated Windows, Shutters
- Days on Market78
- Address13155 Sorrento Way
- SubdivisionEsplanade Ph V Subphases A, B, C, D
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34211
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Coffered Ceiling(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Gas Water Heater, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Air
- ElementaryGullett Elementary
- MiddleNolan Middle
- HighLakewood Ranch
- Listing OfficeCentury 21 Integra Realty
Price Change History for 13155 Sorrento Way, Bradenton, FL (MLS® #A4428737)
|Price Reduced (from $580,000)||$575,000||$5,000 (0.86%)|
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 19th, 2019 at 7:00pm EDT.