595 Fore Dr, Bradenton
Welcome to peaceful, secure living at Harbour Walk – the premier gated boating community which is part of The Inlets and only 2 miles from I-75 for easy access to all of what Sarasota/Manatee Counties have to offer. This 3 bedroom/3 bathroom custom home was recently built in 2015 with a desirable open concept floor plan, a gorgeous kitchen, a bonus room, and an amazing outdoor living space – perfect for spending time in the warm sunshine. Crown molding adorns the high ceilings while rich wood floors are carried throughout the main living areas. The kitchen features stainless steel appliances, a gas cooktop, granite counters, solid wood cabinets with soft-close feature, and a large island with storage. This home has been meticulously cared for and is situated on an oversized, fenced-in lot with plenty of room for dogs or other recreational activities. Enjoy entertaining guests at the outdoor kitchen with plenty of room around the lanai and extended pool deck – this is outdoor living at it’s best with a large custom-built heated pebble-tec pool and spa. Park your boat right in your own backyard! Don’t miss the opportunity to see this beautiful home in the exclusive gated boating community of Harbour Walk – just minutes to open water with restaurants and fuel stations that you can boat right up to on your way to the Gulf of Mexico! Ideal location that has quick access to 3 major airports, prime shopping and countless restaurant options; along with being just minutes from world-famous beaches.
- MLS® #A4428657
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,558
- Year Built2015
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Electricity Connected, Natural Gas Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesGated Community, Maintenance Free, Park, Playground, Tennis Courts, Deed Restricted, Fishing Pier, Gated Community, Sidewalk, Water Access, Waterfront
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Oversized, Portico
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewCul-de-sac, Lot - Irregular, Lot - Oversized, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontFreshwater Canal w/Lift to Saltwater Canal
- Has PoolYes
- PoolHeated, In Ground, Lighting, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorBlock, Cement Siding, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Hurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Kitchen, Outdoor Shower, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Shutters, Window Treatments
- Days on Market76
- Address595 Fore Dr
- AreaBradenton/Braden River
- SubdivisionHarbour Walk / The Inlets
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34208
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Coffered Ceiling(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), In Wall Pest System, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- ElementaryWilliam H. Bashaw Elementary
- MiddleCarlos E. Haile Middle
- HighBraden River High
- Listing OfficeMichael Saunders & Company
Price Change History for 595 Fore Dr, Bradenton, FL (MLS® #A4428657)
|Price Reduced||$800,000||$19,900 (2.43%)|
|Price Reduced (from $839,900)||$819,900||$20,000 (2.38%)|
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 15th, 2019 at 11:00pm EDT.