6403 Meadowlark Ln, Bradenton
Wild Oak Bay is a neighborhood of developer protected native oaks, winding roadways, and landscaped with colorful tropical plantings. FIRST TO BE ENJOYED BY THE NEW BUYER ARE Brand NEW RENOVATIONS - luxury vinyl plank flooring, textured ceilings, and a freshly painted interior. "The San Pablo" is the LARGEST FLOOR PLAN offered in the Villas at Wild Oak Bay - 3 bedrooms, 2 baths, living room, family room, and two car garage. This villa FEELS LIKE A SINGLE FAMILY HOME. The high ceiling and clearstory windows offer natural light. The OPEN KITCHEN connects the dining and family rooms, so easy to visit with guests. Features include "Corian" counter tops and light panel cabinets. The LARGE COURTYARD is caged, providing an expandable living area and has a wonderful view of an old Florida Banyan tree. Only a short walk away is the neighborhood heated pool and hydrotherapy spa. The neighborhood is located within the El Conquistador community, which offers golf, tennis, and miles of bicycling and sidewalks for walking. The Gulf beaches, shopping, and downtown Sarasota are within 25 minutes.
- MLS® #A4428565
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,050
- Year Built1979
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected
- FeaturesAssociation Recreation - Owned, Buyer Approval Required, Deed Restricted, Pool
- ParkingGarage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewNear Golf Course, Garden View
- PoolHeated, In Ground
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Wooded, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionNon-Applicable
- WindowsDrapes, Rods, Window Treatments
- RoofTile, Cement
- Listing OfficeRe/max Alliance Group
- Address6403 Meadowlark Ln
- SubdivisionVillas At Wild Oak Bay Iv Condo
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34210
- InteriorCarpet, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Crown Molding, High Ceiling(s), Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Split Bedroom, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Convection Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story, Corner Unit, End Unit, Ground Floor Unit
- Days on Market108
Price Change History for 6403 Meadowlark Ln, Bradenton, FL (MLS® #A4428565)
|Price Increased||$283,900||$5,000 (1.79%)|
|Price Reduced (from $288,900)||$278,900||$10,000 (3.46%)|
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 19th, 2019 at 7:15pm EDT.