12841 Balsam Ter, Bradenton
Better Than New!!! This beautifully upgraded 9 Rm. Pool Home has it all! 4 BRs, 3 Baths, 3 Car Garage and only 4 years old! Why wait to build when you can have this lovely home on cul-de-sac now? Premium lot at end of cul-de-sac with private view of preserve and brook. Generous upgrades include 18 x 18 porcelain tile throughout most of house, 4.6" baseboard molding, rounded wall corners, tankless water heater, surround sound, granite counters, rough in for water softener, designer architectural features and more! Bright and sunny Great Rm with Porc. Tile, ceiling fan, sliders to lanai and recessed lighting. Gourmet kitchen with custom 42" wood cabinets with large drawers and pull outs, granite counters, center island, gas stove, pendant lights, breakfast bar and breakfast nook. Front of house offers open living and dining room, great for extra flex space. Retire to your MBR suite with 2 walk in closets, dual sinks with large granite vanities, soaking tub with tile shower. 3 more spacious bedrooms all with porc. tile floors. Gorgeous Lanai with Heated Saltwater Pool and Spa! Pool offers fountains and special light features. Extraordinary landscaping with paver walkways around whole house, pavered patio areas and curbing. Very private backyard with extra space between houses. Live like you're on vacation all year round with 2 resort style pools, fitness center, tennis, basketball, active rec centers, walking and biking trails and more! Wonderful gated community! Welcome to Paradise! $2000 allowance!
- MLS® #A4426092
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,630
- Year Built2014
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Natural Gas Connected
- FeaturesBasketball Court, Clubhouse, Fitness, Gated Community, Park, Playground, Pool, Recreation Building, Security, Tennis Courts, Association Recreation - Owned, Deed Restricted, Fitness, Gated Community, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, Sidewalk
- # of Garages3
- Garages3 Car Garage
- Has PoolYes
- PoolChild Safety Fence, Gunite, Heated, Lighting, Salt Water, Screen Enclosure
- Exterior FeaturesHurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market113
- Address12841 Balsam Ter
- SubdivisionGreyhawk Landing West Ph I
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34212
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Open Floorplan, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Tankless Water Heater, Washer
- HeatingNatural Gas
- CoolingCentral Air
- ElementaryFreedom Elementary
- MiddleCarlos E. Haile Middle
- HighLakewood Ranch
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker Residential R.
Price Change History for 12841 Balsam Ter, Bradenton, FL (MLS® #A4426092)
|Price Reduced||$434,900||$15,000 (3.33%)|
|Price Reduced (from $459,900)||$449,900||$10,000 (2.17%)|
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 25th, 2019 at 1:00pm EDT.