6410 Butlers Crest Dr, Bradenton
Wonderful curb appeal, quality finishes and a nearly half-acre lot with privacy and yard space for family, pets, or simply to enjoy. The home shows beautifully, with a flexible floor plan having 3-4 bedrooms on the main level plus a spacious bonus room/bedroom with bath upstairs. A perfect home for family or visiting guests with beautiful kitchen offering 42” wood cabinets with crown, granite tops, stainless appliances stubbed for gas range, a breakfast nook, open to the spacious family room, gas fireplace and wall space for a large TV. Dining room and living room for entertaining and holiday gatherings. The owner’s retreat has double tray ceiling, two closets, bath with dual sinks, a soaking tub and walk-in shower. Other features include surround sound, central vac, (2018) main AC, security system, and fresh exterior paint. The 3-car garage offers 1 bay with A/C and an outside 10x20 covered work area too! Solar heated salt-water pool & spa, natural gas bib for BBQ and coveted southern rear exposure. The Plantations at Tara is a well-maintained “membership optional” golf community, superior location, with NO CDD fee, reasonable HOA fee that includes basic cable/internet, A-rated schools and walkable to Jiggs Landing for fishing or kayaking. Enjoy a peaceful setting, a fabulous home and only minutes to SR70 for shopping, dining and easy access to all that Sarasota and Bradenton have to offer. This hidden gem of a home is a must see!
- MLS® #A4425973
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage3,149
- Year Built2005
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Natural Gas Connected, Public, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesBuyer Approval Required, Deed Restricted, Golf Community, Tennis Courts
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Workshop in Garage
- # of Garages3
- ViewFlood Zone, In County, Lot - Oversized, Wooded View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolChild Safety Fence, Heated, In Ground, Salt Water, Screen Enclosure, Solar Heat
- ExteriorBlock, Stone, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Irrigation System, Lighting, Rain Gutters, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Window Treatments
- Days on Market114
- Address6410 Butlers Crest Dr
- AreaBradenton/Braden River/Lakewood Rch
- SubdivisionThe Plantations At Tara Golf &
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34203
- InteriorCarpet, Engineered Hardwood, Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Central Vaccum, Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Zoned
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- FireplacesGas, Family Room
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryTara Elementary
- MiddleBraden River Middle
- HighBraden River High
- Listing OfficeBerkshire Hathaway Homeservices Florida Realty
Price Change History for 6410 Butlers Crest Dr, Bradenton, FL (MLS® #A4425973)
|Price Reduced||$549,900||$35,100 (6.00%)|
|Price Reduced (from $599,000)||$585,000||$14,000 (2.34%)|
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 26th, 2019 at 10:30pm EDT.