1011 Casey Key Rd, Nokomis
One of the most magnificent gulf front estates near Sarasota, known as southwest Florida’s "cultural coast," Villa de Paradiso overlooks the Gulf of Mexico's crystal waters and is beautifully sited on 200 feet of pristine beach on the exclusive 8-mile island of Casey Key. With over 10,000 sf of living area, this world class designed residence by noted architect George Merlin offers amenities sought by the most discerning buyer. Gated and walled, the residence is accessed via a porte-cochere with circular drive and motor court. Brilliantly curated interiors create a welcoming feeling of warmth, featuring custom stonework, frescoes and intricate ironwork. The residence lives both elegantly and casually, with formal living and dining rooms, and a cook's dream kitchen that opens to a generous family room with informal dining. With six ensuite bedrooms--one utilized as an office--there are two grand master suites, a home theater, ground level exercise room, and garages to accommodate 8 vehicles. A magnificent outdoor living room wraps the gulf side, with a summer kitchen, an infinity edge pool and spa. Lovely gardens and a 3-hole putting green complete the setting. Whether you enjoy beach-combing, watching dolphins swimming offshore, or making memories with family and friends, Casey Key, noted for having no high rise development nor traffic lights, easy access to shopping, dining & cultural pursuits in Venice & Sarasota, invites you to its magical oasis. Venice Municipal and SRQ airports are nearby.
- MLS® #A4425644
- Full Baths6
- Half Baths4
- Square Footage10,291
- Year Built2004
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleCustom, Elevated, Spanish/Mediterranean
- UtilitiesCable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Propane, Public, Sprinkler Well
- ParkingCircular Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side, Guest, Oversized, Portico
- # of Garages8
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 5+ Car Garage
- ViewCoastalConstruction Control Line, Flood Zone, In County, Lot - Oversized, Street Paved, Unincorporated, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolAbove Ground, Fiber Optic Lighting, Gunite, Heated, Infinity
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Fenced, French Doors, Irrigation System, Outdoor Kitchen, Rain Gutters, Storage, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionOne + to Two Acres
- WindowsDrapes, Shades, Window Treatments
- FoundationSlab, Stilt/On Piling
- Days on Market85
- Address1011 Casey Key Rd
- AreaNokomis/North Venice
- SubdivisionCasey Key
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34275
- InteriorMarble, Wood
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Central Vaccum, Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, Elevator, High Ceiling(s), In Wall Pest System, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar, Window Treatments
- AppliancesBar Fridge, Built-In Oven, Convection Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer, Water Filtration System, Water Purifier, Wine Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Heat Pump, Propane, Zoned
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- FireplacesGas, Living Room, Other Room
- ElementaryLaurel Nokomis
- MiddleLaurel Nokomis Middle
- Listing OfficeMichael Saunders & Company
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 26th, 2019 at 10:15am EDT.