808 3rd Ave W #311, Bradenton
Rarely Available 2/2 in the Award Winning River Dance Building, (2016 Florida Condominium Community of the Year). Live where the River Meets Downtown on the Manatee Riverwalk. River Dance is located on Bradenton's beautiful "Riverwalk" . This unit offers a Panoramic View of the Pool and Manatee River. Included with this Residence are Two Deeded Parking Spaces in the Secured Gated Parking Garage and a Climate Control Storage Room. River Dance offers a Plethora of Amenities including Social Room with Catering Kitchen, Billiards, Card Room, Fitness Center, Massage Room, Business Center, Theater, Guest Suites, Heated Pool & Spa, Pool Side Grilling Area, Tennis Courts, Pickle Ball, Basketball and Putting Green. This Is Truly a Unique Residence. Come See What You're Missing... Live The Dream Where The River Meets Downtown On The Bradenton Riverwalk.
- MLS® #A4425641
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,514
- Year Built2007
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Fiber Optics, Public, Sewer Connected, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesBasketball Court, Cable, Clubhouse, Elevators, Fitness, Gated Community, Lobby Key Required, Maintenance Free, Pool, Recreation Building, Security, Community Hot Tub/Spa, Storage, Tennis Courts, Association Recreation - Owned, Deed Restricted, Fitness, Gated Community, Sidewalk, Water Access, Waterfront
- ParkingAssigned, Covered, Electric Vehicle Charging Station(s), Guest, Underground
- # of Garages2
- ViewPark View, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- PoolGunite, Heated, In Ground, Lighting, Outside Bath Access
- ExteriorBlock, Metal Frame
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, French Doors, Irrigation System, Lighting, Sidewalk, Storage, Tennis Court(s), Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Covered
- RoofBuilt-Up, Membrane
- FoundationSlab, Stem Wall, Stilt/On Piling
- Days on Market118
- Address808 3rd Ave W #311
- SubdivisionRiver Dance A Condo Or1960/4183
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34205
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air, Humidity Control
- # of Stories8
- StoriesOne Story, Mid-rise
- ElementaryBallard Elementary
- MiddleMartha B. King Middle
- Listing OfficeO'steen Group Inc
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 26th, 2019 at 10:15pm EDT.