3421 57th Avenue Dr W, Bradenton
MAJOR REDUCTION, LAKEBRIDGE, a sought after gated community in west Bradenton. Community is well landscaped, with beautiful ponds, clubhouse, two swimming pools, and tennis courts. This unit is called the Bimini and features a cathedral ceiling living room and dining room overlooking a large lanai. The adjoining den could be a third bedroom as it has a closet and a slider that opens into the lanai. A hallway leads to a bath, large guest bedroom and master bedroom with an ensuite bathroom and spacious walk-in closet. A delightful large kitchen also has a slider that opens onto a huge courtyard; completely walled in for privacy. Kitchen also has lots of storage room with built-in pantry on one wall and a door opening into a 9 X 6 utility/storage room. More storage room is available in the attached garage as well. (View the mirror reverse floor plan). All is in the location; near State College of Florida, IMG Academy and IMG golf course, Bradenton public golf course, Bayshore High School, and shopping within minutes away. Only fifteen minutes by car to the Gulf of Mexico Beaches....large wrap around COURTYARD ... SELLER MOTIVATED, bring offers! MUST SEE HOME. Also on a quiet cul de sac..
- MLS® #A4425564
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,139
- Year Built1984
- StyleTraditional, Patio
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Phone Available, Public, Sewer Connected, Street Lights, Water Available
- FeaturesGated Community, Pool, Association Recreation - Lease, Buyer Approval Required, Deed Restricted, Fitness, Tennis Courts
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages1
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Hurricane Shutters, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Tennis Court(s), Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionNon-Applicable
- Listing OfficeSarasota Global Realty
- Address3421 57th Avenue Dr W
- SubdivisionLakebridge Condo Ph 1
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34210
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Tile
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), L Dining, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Dishwasher, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer, Water Purifier
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Heat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- StoriesEnd Unit, Ground Floor Unit
- Days on Market118
Price Change History for 3421 57th Avenue Dr W, Bradenton, FL (MLS® #A4425564)
|Price Reduced||$149,900||$4,000 (2.60%)|
|Price Reduced||$153,900||$10,000 (6.10%)|
|Price Reduced (from $174,900)||$163,900||$11,000 (6.29%)|
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 26th, 2019 at 9:15pm EDT.