6714 63rd Ter E, Bradenton
NEW REDUCED PRICE. GREAT LOCATION. LOW FEES/ NO CDD. WOW !This charming water front home provides BEAUTIFUL WATER VIEWS from most of the rooms. Enjoy your PRIVATE HEATED SWIMMING POOL while listening to all the sounds of nature and viewing the variety of abundant bird life in this community. Floor plan is ideal. A large private master wing with double walk-in closets , garden tub & walk-in shower. The master bedroom has access to lanai, swimming pool and a lovely view of the water. Two additional bedrooms are situated in their own private area of the home. A 4th den /bedroom with closet and double doors allows versatility according to your own family needs. Home has an open living area with formal dining and an extra large living room. All look out on the lanai, pool and lake. The breakfast room has a charming window seat. The water views are seen from the kitchen and the breakfast room. The second bathroom offers easy access to the swimming pool. There is a mud room perfect for an additional refrigerator and/or a place to hang school backpacks. AC 2 years old, Interior paint 3 years old, exterior paint 1 year old, Hot water tank 2 years old, pool heater new and brand new carpet! Whisper Bend community is close to Lakewood Ranch, IH-75, Downtown Sarasota with all the cultural events, World class shopping , fine dining and a short drive to the beautiful beaches. Furniture & accessories available for purchase. Enjoy the Florida life style without the high fees in this lovely home and community.
- MLS® #A4425534
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,128
- Year Built2004
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Natural Gas Connected, Phone Available, Sewer Connected, Street Lights
- FeaturesDeed Restricted, Fishing Pier, Sidewalk
- ParkingDriveway, Guest
- # of Garages2
- ViewNear Golf Course, Sidewalk, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontLake, Pond
- Has PoolYes
- PoolChild Safety Fence, Gunite, Heated, In Ground, Lighting, Self Cleaning
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Lighting, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Sprinkler Metered, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes, Shades, Window Treatments
- Days on Market49
- Address6714 63rd Ter E
- AreaBradenton/Braden River/Lakewood Rch
- SubdivisionWater Oak Unit Two
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34203
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Crown Molding
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryTara Elementary
- MiddleBraden River Middle
- HighBraden River High
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker Res R E
Price Change History for 6714 63rd Ter E, Bradenton, FL (MLS® #A4425534)
|Price Reduced (from $372,500)||$359,950||$12,550 (3.37%)|
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 26th, 2019 at 9:45pm EDT.