4710 Mainsail Dr, Bradenton
A Boater's Paradise!!! With both fresh water and salt water access! Harbour Walk is a gated community with water access to the Manatee River which leads to The Gulf of Mexico. This magnificent home was the former builder's model. There are various upgrades throughout, to include beautiful wood accents, hard surface countertops in every bathroom, kitchen and outdoor kitchen. Game room and extra bonus room create the perfect entertaining spaces, and if you want to entertain outside, theres a beautiful pool/spa combo with outside kitchen that overlooks the beautiful canal view. It is located on a PREMIUM cul-de-sac lot. The main living area is located downstairs with GOURMET kitchen with Viking appliances, hardwood flooring, huge master suite and private office. The upstairs features a home theater room plus recreation room overlooking large pool area and canal views. Home offers private 40 foot boat dock with lift. Conveniently located near I-75 and SR 64, which makes an easy commute to Sarasota, Bradenton, Tampa and St. Pete. A Great Place To Call Home!
- MLS® #A4421958
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,486
- Year Built2004
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleKey West, Cape Cod, Craftsman
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Electricity Connected, Public, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesDeed Restricted, Fishing Pier, Gated Community, Park, Playground, Water Access
- ParkingCovered, Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Guest, Oversized, Converted Garage, Off Street, Split Garage
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewCul-de-sac, Garden View, Wooded View, Water View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolHeated, In Ground, Lighting, Tile
- ExteriorBlock, Siding, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Fenced, French Doors, Irrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Grill, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Outdoor Kitchen, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes, Window Treatments, Rods
- RoofMetal, Tile
- Days on Market175
- Address4710 Mainsail Dr
- AreaBradenton/Braden River
- SubdivisionRiverdale Rev
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34208
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Tray Ceiling(s), Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar, Window Treatments, Coffered Ceiling(s)
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Disposal, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- ElementaryWilliam H. Bashaw Elementary
- MiddleCarlos E. Haile Middle
- HighBraden River High
- Listing OfficeHarry Robbins Assoc Inc
Price Change History for 4710 Mainsail Dr, Bradenton, FL (MLS® #A4421958)
|Price Reduced||$1,099,900||$25,000 (2.22%)|
|Price Reduced||$1,124,900||$20,100 (1.76%)|
|Price Reduced (from $1,150,000)||$1,145,000||$5,000 (0.43%)|
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 25th, 2019 at 6:29pm EDT.