922 Maritime Ct, Bradenton
Captivating, bright, spacious 5 BEDS, 6.5 BATHS, 4,665 sq. ft. desirable open floor plan, serene water views, courtyard entry 3-car garage on a corner lot. Architectural details, niches, built-ins, abundant windows and excellent sight lines throughout promoting a modern sense of relaxation and casual living. As you enter the great room has 25 ft. trey ceiling, pocket sliders to relaxing heated pool/spa w/waterfall and summer kitchen creating the perfect indoor/outdoor ambiance. A private office w/bonus area connected by french doors. Chef’s kitchen equipped w/center island 5-burner gas cook top, SS vent hood and appliances, built-in oven, warming drawer, granite counters, cabinets galore, breakfast area and bar for casual dining, built-in desk, wine chiller, french door pantry, large laundry/mud room, a full bath with access to pool, and a half bath off main living area. The large master's retreat offers 2 master baths each w/walk-in showers, walk-in closets, a relaxing garden tub, and granite counters. The 2nd floor has a loft area, 2 bedrooms each with private bath, 2 additional bedrooms, 6th full bath, bonus/media room perfect for watching movies or the big game, w/double french doors to outdoor patio. Waterlefe Golf & River Club is amenity rich, central location to excellent schools, Lakewood Ranch, Sarasota, Gulf beaches, UTC Mall, restaurants & shopping. River Club Boat slip can be purchased separately. Great executive style home priced below market value to allow for your personal updates.
- MLS® #A4407173
- Full Baths6
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,665
- Year Built2003
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected, Gas, Sprinkler Meter, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesAssociation Recreation - Owned, Deed Restricted, Fishing Pier, Fitness, Gated Community, Golf Carts OK, Golf Community, Playground, Pool, Tennis Courts, Water Access, Waterfront
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewCorner Lot/Unit, In County, Lot - Oversized, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Pool View, Water View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolChild Safety Fence, Gunite, Heated, In Ground, Lighting, Salt Water, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, French Doors, Hurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Kitchen, Rain Gutters, Satellite Dish, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsWindow Treatments
- Days on Market614
- Address922 Maritime Ct
- SubdivisionWaterlefe Golf & River Club Un10
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34212
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Travertine, Wood
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Central Vaccum, Coffered Ceiling(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer, Wine Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Natural Gas, Zoned
- CoolingCentral Air, Humidity Control, Zoned
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryFreedom Elementary
- MiddleCarlos E. Haile Middle
- HighBraden River High
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker Residential R.
Price Change History for 922 Maritime Ct, Bradenton, FL (MLS® #A4407173)
|Price Reduced||$819,995||$10,000 (1.20%)|
|Price Reduced||$829,995||$10,000 (1.19%)|
|Price Reduced||$839,995||$10,000 (1.18%)|
|Price Reduced (from $859,950)||$849,995||$9,955 (1.16%)|
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 24th, 2019 at 8:00pm EDT.