9509 Old Hyde Park Pl, Bradenton
Welcome to this custom built home positioned on a park like half-acre wooded setting with towering trees and greenbelt space for gardening or an area for children and pets to play. This possible 4 bedroom, great room, den and bonus room features an open floor plan with attention to detail. The bright foyer flows to the great room with gas fireplace and built-in bookcases on either side. The Chef’s kitchen is the heart of the home offering wood cabinetry with roll-out shelving, commercial stainless steel appliances including Wolfe built-in oven and subzero refrigerator, center island, large pantry and casual dinette. The sliding glass doors open to the extraordinary paver screened lanai with outdoor living area featuring a large in-ground pool and two covered entertaining areas. The master suite has a sitting area, walk-in closet and private bathroom with Roman style walk-in shower and separate whirlpool massage tub. The den with glass French doors and formal dining room are positioned in the front of the home while the bonus room or fourth bedroom is in the back with doors to the lanai area and close proximity to the 3rd full bath. Special features include: travertine marble and laminate flooring-no carpets at all! Motorized rolling hurricane shutters, three car garage, exterior painted on 7/2018, tankless water heater, large laundry facility, extensive landscaping on all sides, over $100,000 of updates since purchase. River Club is a deed restricted golfing community with low HOA fees and NO CDD's.
- MLS® #A4406333
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,840
- Year Built2001
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Gas, Natural Gas Connected, Sewer Connected, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesClubhouse, Fence Restrictions, Golf Course, Pool, Deed Restricted, Golf Community, Sidewalk, Tennis Courts
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewConservation, In County, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Near Golf Course, Greenbelt View, Wooded View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, In Ground, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorBrick, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesHurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Wooded, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/2 Acre to 1 Acre
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes, Shades, Shutters, Window Treatments
- Days on Market203
- Address9509 Old Hyde Park Pl
- AreaBradenton/Lakewood Ranch/Lakewood Rch
- SubdivisionRiver Club South Subphase Va
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34202
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Laminate, Travertine
- Interior FeaturesAttic Fan, Built in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Convection Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Refrigerator, Tankless Water Heater, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesGas, Living Room
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryBraden River
- MiddleBraden River Middle
- HighLakewood Ranch
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams On The Water
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on February 23rd, 2019 at 9:30pm EST.