1802 26th St W, Bradenton
PRICE REDUCED, NEW ROOF just installed with warranty transfer to the new owner! This large 3 bedroom 2 bath home on an oversized lot is newly remodeled and freshly painted in 2018. The second living/family room could be used as a fourth bedroom. The home is sited on an extra large lot with plenty of room for a pool in the fenced backyard. The home features a new kitchen with new upgraded granite counter tops and real wood cabinets. It comes complete with stainless steel appliances. There are two working fireplaces in each of the living/family rooms. Brand new flooring in all bedrooms and living areas. Newer A/C unit and huge fenced in yard on an oversized lot. Come live the Florida lifestyle with two private patio decks for outdoor living. The one car garage and extra parking space allows room for an RV or a boat. Great location and close to all of the amenities of Bradenton. Call for your private showing today!
- MLS® #A4402735
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,907
- Year Built1936
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesElectricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Guest
- # of Garages1
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 1 Car Garage
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, French Doors, Sliding Doors
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes
- Days on Market215
- Address1802 26th St W
- SubdivisionGreenwood Heights
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34205
- InteriorLaminate, Porcelain Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesCooktop, Dishwasher, Microwave, Refrigerator
- HeatingElectric, Heat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesDecorative, Free Standing
- ElementaryBallard Elementary
- MiddleW.D. Sugg Middle
- Listing OfficeMichael Saunders & Company
Price Change History for 1802 26th St W, Bradenton, FL (MLS® #A4402735)
|Price Reduced||$219,000||$5,000 (2.23%)|
|Price Reduced||$224,000||$2,900 (1.28%)|
|Price Reduced||$226,900||$3,000 (1.30%)|
|Price Reduced||$229,900||$8,000 (3.36%)|
|Price Reduced||$237,900||$2,000 (0.83%)|
|Show More (2)|
|Price Reduced||$239,900||$10,000 (4.00%)|
|Price Reduced (from $259,900)||$249,900||$10,000 (3.85%)|
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on February 23rd, 2019 at 11:00pm EST.