312 77th St Nw, Bradenton
A pillar of grace in west Bradenton, this five-bedroom colonial home feels as though it’s stepped out of “Gone with the Wind”. Set on nearly two acres, the majestic park-like setting weaves together a charming gazebo, rose garden, majestic oaks, and a sparkling pool with walking bridge. The entryway is opulent and impressive, brimming with the essence of warm, Southern hospitality. Step inside to the dazzling foyer with architectural trim, wood floors, and elegant stairs that wrap around the space. Entertain with the finesse of a bygone era in the living room, complete with wood-burning fireplace. Fusing form with function, the kitchen is tastefully appointed, equipped with top-of-the-line appliances and gracious center island. Composed of over 8,000 square feet, a formal library, family room, and sitting room provide areas of comfort and reflection while a play room, bonus room, and media room encourage playful interaction. You’ll covet the storage space provided by finished attics with room to stand, and a cedar closet. Outside, you’ll relish the Florida lifestyle whether gathering the family for a game of croquet, enjoying high tea in the gazebo, or lounging poolside before diving in for a refreshing swim. Located in Bradenton, embrace the relaxed, boating lifestyle with beautiful Gulf beaches, fishing, golf courses, eclectic dining, weekend festivals, and arts and culture.
- MLS® #A4400188
- Full Baths6
- Square Footage8,143
- Year Built1986
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesFiber Optics, Gas, Public
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewCul-de-sac, In County
- Has PoolYes
- PoolAuto Cleaner, Gunite, In Ground, Lighting, Pool Sweep
- ExteriorBrick, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesFrench Doors, Irrigation System
- Lot DescriptionOne + to Two Acres
- WindowsBlinds, Shades, Thermal Windows, Window Treatments
- Listing OfficeMichael Saunders & Company
- Address312 77th St Nw
- AreaBradenton/Palma Sola
- Subdivision77 West Sub
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34209
- InteriorCarpet, Vinyl, Wood
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Crown Molding
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer, Water Filtration System
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- FireplacesWood Burning
- Days on Market305
Price Change History for 312 77th St Nw, Bradenton, FL (MLS® #A4400188)
|Price Reduced||$1,699,000||$251,000 (12.87%)|
|Price Reduced (from $2,100,000)||$1,950,000||$150,000 (7.14%)|
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on February 23rd, 2019 at 9:30pm EST.