2710 57th St E, Bradenton
Not many places like this remaining in the county- over 13 acres with 837’ of frontage along the Braden River. The residence is a 2 story home located on a high section of the property where flood insurance is not required. Most of the living area is on the 2nd floor accessible by an elevator in the garage. Upstairs consists of 4 BRs/3BAs plus an open living/ dining room/modern kitchen. The spacious balcony is plumbed for a gas grill and offers elevated views of the river and grounds. The ground floor features a garage that will hold 4 cars parked tandem with garage doors at both ends allowing for easy access. There is also extra space for storage or workshop. The downstairs living space includes a sizable storage room and 24x16 bonus room with attached bath that could be a game room or separate living quarters for whoever is currently overstaying their welcome in one of your guest bedrooms. The bonus room has a separate entrance from the ground floor. The property is conveniently located between SRs 64 & 70, offering easy access to I-75 and Lakewood Ranch amenities. The property is a once in a lifetime opportunity for someone looking to build family compound or that just likes lots of privacy. This listing is for the combined parcels offered for sale under MLS A4431833 and A4431878.
- MLS® #A4213154
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage2,522
- Year Built2006
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Sprinkler Well
- ParkingCircular Driveway, Driveway
- # of Garages4
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 4 Car Garage
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Irrigation System, Outdoor Shower, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees
- Lot Description10 to less than 20
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker Res R E
- Address2710 57th St E
- AreaBradenton/Braden River
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34208
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Elevator, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesBar Fridge, Built-In Oven, Convection Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Oven, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer, Wine Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- StoriesTwo Story
- Days on Market410
Price Change History for 2710 57th St E, Bradenton, FL (MLS® #A4213154)
|Price Reduced||$1,700,000||$10,000 (0.58%)|
|Price Reduced||$1,710,000||$90,000 (5.00%)|
|Price Reduced (from $2,000,000)||$1,800,000||$200,000 (10.00%)|
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 24th, 2019 at 7:45pm EDT.